This post is brought to you by the infamous Hank. He’s made a few appearances on the blog before, but this time he’s really bringing the message.
Your body is made up of about 60% water, so there’s no wonder why supplying it with water is so critical.
Here are my top five reasons why you should drink more water!
- Water promotes healthy digestion.
- Water helps to lubricate the joints.
- Water improves the elasticity in your skin >> aka fewer wrinkles.
- Water energizes your muscles and you!
- Water promotes weight loss.
Did you know it only takes about a 2-3% water deficit to cause symptoms of dehydration? And usually, one of the first symptoms of dehydration is fatigue! Hola!
One way I’ve found to help me keep track of the water I’m drinking is to use a refillable water bottle.
Are you drinking it enough water each day?
Do you know how much water you need everyday? It may not be the 8-10 glasses that we’ve grown up learning! 😉