Planning ahead is critical with any success. Whether it be a professional athlete planning their practice schedule, an entrepreneur planning their work schedule or a weight loss client planning their meals, be prepared is a must. These breakfast egg and veggie muffins take about 20-30 minutes from start to finish and offer a wonderfully quick and healthy breakfast option for your busy morning!
- 6 whole eggs-whisked in a separate bowl with one tablespoon of water or milk to make for lighter, fluffier eggs.
- sautéed veggies of your choice
- s/p to taste
- cooking spray
- Sauté your favorite veggies of your choosing. For this recipe, I had leftover new potatoes, green onions, bell peppers and mushrooms. Hint, hint, save any leftovers from the night before, because you never know how you'll use them! 🙂
- You can also had bacon or browned sausage, too. Your pick.
- Coat the cups of a muffin tin with the cooking spray and add a spoonful of your veggie mixture to the bottom of each cup.
- Fill each muffin cup about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until each muffin is firm and 'bouncy' to the touch. Let stand for 5 minutes and completely cool before storing.
- Eat right away or reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds when you need a quick and healthy breakfast or snack!
You can check out my recent post for more Meal Planning Tips for busy women and moms.