In keeping with my Simple Fitness theme, I’m sharing this workout I’ve done on our beach house stairs more than once.
If you have stairs or steps you can do this workout. Period. Nothing fancy. No equipment needed.
Seriously, take 20 minutes and give this a try. Yo legs will be on fiYah and your heart will be racing, but when you’re done, you’ll be smiling! lol Well….after you’ve recovered of course, but this is surely a good one!
- Set your timer to 20 minutes and do AMRAP (as many rounds as possible).
- Take 10 seconds rest after each complete round of 3 sets.
- Don’t feel like you have to go all the way to the top of the stairs. Do what you can do!
- And lastly, but most importantly, maintain correct form with each exercise.
Lunges (each leg)
This will also be a great quick workout while traveling as well. Don’t let those hotel stairs go to waste!
Let me know if you give this one a try!
If you are ready to get off the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster for the last time or want to start exercising and you’re not sure where to start, I offer several solutions to help you reach your health and fitness goals:
- 21 Day Fat Shredder: Lose 5-15 pounds with this is a self-guided program that will give you a better understanding and introduction to eating wholesome, real foods and creating healthier habits you and your entire family can benefit from.
- VIP Coaching & Mentoring Program: This is a 12 week, one on one, hand holding coaching program where you’ll receive weekly emails and all the tools and resources you need to help you reach your goals. I like to refer to this program as “getting healthy is the goal and losing weight is a side effect”. <3
- Personal Training Plans: Become fit, strong and healthier than ever before with one of my online training plans! Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro stuck in a weight loss plateau, each of my training plans can be done at home or in the gym with minimal equipment needed. Workouts are focused on flexibility, cardiovascular and strength training.